From: Williams, David <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 10:17 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Roloff, Gary <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Gary Dietrich Wildlife Management Apprentice Program
Jim and Gary,
Forwarding what looks to be a good opportunity for recent graduates. The program is named after, and I'd guess financially supported by, Gary Dietrich. Gary is a regular member of the Boone and Crockett Club and a graduate of Michigan State.
See attachment for details.
Regards,
David

David Williams, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Interim Director
Boone & Crockett Quantitative Wildlife Center
Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
Michigan State University
(517) 353-1997
www.bcqwc.org<http://www.bcqwc.org>