From: Monfils, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 15, 2021 at 11:48 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MNFI employment opportunities
Hi Jim,

I hope you are doing well. We have a couple of open MNFI position announcements I thought I would send your way. The first is for staff botanist/plant ecologist (https://careers.msu.edu/cw/en-us/job/504735/conservation-associatefixed) and the second is for 2-3 seasonal field technicians focused on bird and insect surveys (https://careers.msu.edu/cw/en-us/job/504786/extension-program-worker). People can visit the links to learn more about the positions or apply. We will be hiring another 4-5 seasonal technicians to assist with herp projects, but the announcement has not yet opened. I will send that one along once it goes live. I appreciate anything you can do to spread the word.

Thank you!

Mike

Michael J. Monfils, Ph.D.
Science Coordinator, Senior Conservation Scientist
989-330-3962, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[signature_web]