From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Amanda Knobloch <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 9:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [scuttlebutt:18587] Morgan State PEARL Summer Internship
Good morning, Scuttlebutt!

Please circulate this as you see fit. The Morgan State University Patuxent Environmental and Aquatic Research Laboratory (PEARL) is accepting applications for our Summer Internship Program! Our program is open to all undergraduates and recent graduates (including 2020 graduates). Interns may work on a projects in aquaculture and shellfish genomics, benthic-pelagic coupling processes, ecosystem modeling, environmental economics, fisheries ecology, marine biology, or natural resource management. More information can be found here: https://www.morgan.edu/research_and_economic_development/cross_school_research_programs/centers/patuxent_environmental_and_aquatic_research_laboratory/education/summer_internship_program.html<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.morgan.edu/research_and_economic_development/cross_school_research_programs/centers/patuxent_environmental_and_aquatic_research_laboratory/education/summer_internship_program.html__;!!HXCxUKc!hblo2Gfx8DtzecR3f45i55Oi78ZTOF40ss-_HKw1GpK6G1myK53OaZtibY2Tm6NwOQ$>

We have not made the decision as to whether our program will be virtual or in person, but we will be hosting an internship program regardless. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Best,
Amanda

--
Amanda Knobloch, Ph.D.