More FW Alums sharing employment opportunities.  Here are some wildlife tech positions available in Wyoming.

From: Datema, Pete <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 1, 2021 at 1:20 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Wildlife Job Posting For ICF
Hi Jim,
I graduated from MSU in 2009 with a Fisheries and Wildlife degree. I Have since traveled the country with many positions. Currently I work for a consulting firm called ICF. We have offices all over the world but the one I work out of is in Gillette, WY. We are currently looking to hire multiple wildlife technicians for field work this spring/summer. The job entails wildlife monitoring for raptors, prairie dogs and other locally sensitive species. Most days involve remote work hiking in beautiful country. Experience is not critical but we do require a B.S. degree. I have included a link to the position and would be grateful if you passed it along to anyone you may know looking for a position. Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Hope all is well.

Pete
https://www.icf.com/careers/jobs/r2100177?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.icf.com/careers/jobs/r2100177?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic__;!!HXCxUKc!kmtMMSV7dqbGpvwkFBGKVY2XEEX3Hah-1uhylemBA7u7jBOIx0R8toAzn-KB_91FnQ$>

PETE DATEMA | Project Manager/Biologist | 307-687-4766