Hello again eaters and co-op members,

(apologies for cross-postings!)

This is just a reminder of the ELFCO board meeting coming up tonight at
7:00 pm. We will have a community update and input session after we open
up, and move on to board matters after that. Here is the NEW Zoom link:

https://msu.zoom.us/j/99954279207

Meeting ID: 999 5427 9207
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,99954279207# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,99954279207# US (Chicago)

If you can't make this one, we meet bi-weekly at the same time (7:00 pm
Wednesday, next meeting after this one is on February 24th) using the same
link.

Hope to see/hear from you there!

Thank you,

Chris Bardenhagen
ELFCO Board member
--
Christopher J. Bardenhagen, Esq.

Doctoral Candidate
Department of Community Sustainability
Natural Resource Building,
Michigan State University
480 Wilson Road, Room 131
East Lansing, MI 48824

231-866-1959

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html