Publishing your article in International Business Review (IBR)

Online Seminar and Q&A Session

48th Academy of International Business UK & Ireland Chapter Online Conference, 14 April 2021, University of Greenwich

International Business Review (IBR) and the Academy of International Business UK & Ireland Chapter have scheduled an IBR Seminar and a Q&A session as part of the pre-conference programme of the AIB UK&I Chapter Annual Conference, taking place online and hosted by the University of Greenwich.

Professor Mario Kafouros, Senior Editor of IBR, will provide an overview of common problems and weaknesses that can be found in each section of a paper (introduction, theory, hypotheses etc.) and suggest ways to overcome such limitations.

The purpose of the seminar is therefore to help scholars improve the quality of their articles and in turn the chance of publishing their work in IBR. The session will be interactive. The participants in the seminar will be able to ask questions and discuss different aspects of their work with the editor(s).

There is no need to submit papers in advance. We welcome participants who are trained in disciplines such as international business, management and economics but also in disciplines less commonly associated with the field (e.g., geography, political science and sociology).

NOTE: To attend this session, you must be registered for the AIB UK&I 2021 conference.