Dear Colleagues,

The Atkinson Graduate School of Management at Willamette University is seeking to fill three new faculty positions, due to rising demand at our campuses in Portland and Salem, Oregon, USA. If interested, I encourage you to apply before March 15, when we will review all applications.

More information about each position can be found at the following links:

Open-Rank Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Human Resources and Organizational Behavior

Non-Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Management Practice

Open-Rank Tenure-Track Faculty Positions in Management Disciplines

Regards,

Gary Knight
Professor
Helen Jackson Chair of Global Management
Willamette University