Dear AIB Members,

Please note that in EBER we have an open call for papers on COVID-19,
SARS-CoV-2, coronavirus pandemic. For these topics we will offer a very fast
track for reviewing and publishing as this problem is especially important
for our economies and businesses in the globalized world.

EBER (Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review,
https://eber.uek.krakow.pl/) is the Q3 Scopus-indexed journal, whereas the
ongoing CiteScore 2020 is 2.2
For details see https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100857389

We seek for original and good quality articles on the coronavirus pandemic,
the Covid-19 disease, or SARS-CoV-2 crisis. In this context we will accept
articles dedicated to all aspects of economics, business policy, and
management not only in Central and Eastern Europe but from all corners of
the globe. Our special attention is paid to the impact of Covid-19 on
entrepreneurship, international business and/or international economics.
Such articles will be our priority. Please have in mind that normally EBER
accepts articles only on (i) entrepreneurship and (ii) international
business/international economics.

While preparing such articles for us, you may refer to the following
articles, which have been already published in EBER:

Marona, B., & Tomal, M. (2020). The COVID-19 pandemic impact upon housing
brokers' workflow and their clients' attitude: Real estate market in Krakow.
Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 8(4), 221-232.
<https://doi.org/10.15678/EBER.2020.080412>
https://doi.org/10.15678/EBER.2020.080412

Kaszowska-Mojsa, J. (2020). Innovation strategies of manufacturing companies
during expansions and slowdowns. Entrepreneurial Business and Economics
Review, 8(4), 47-66.  <https://doi.org/10.15678/EBER.2020.080403>
https://doi.org/10.15678/EBER.2020.080403

Lipkind, T., & Kitrar, L. (2021). The impact of aggregate business and
household behaviour on economic growth: an emphasis on the corona crisis.
Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 9(?) - Ahead-of-Print

Szostak, M, & Sułkowski, Ł. (2021). Identity crisis of artists during the
Covid-19 pandemic and shift towards entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurial
Business and Economics Review, 9(?) - Ahead-of-Print

We are looking forward to your submissions.

Best regards,

Krzysztof Wach

Prof. dr hab. Krzysztof Wach

Full Professor

 <http://www.wach.uek.krakow.pl/> www.wach.uek.krakow.pl

Director | Department of International Trade

Editor-in-Chief | Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review (ESCI WoS,
Scopus)

Cracow University of Economics
College of Economics, Finance and Law
Department of International Trade
ul. Rakowicka 27, 31-510 Krakow, Poland

tel. +48 12 293 5376, +48 12 293 5381

e-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Department:  <http://www.khz.uek.krakow.pl/> www.khz.uek.krakow.pl

Centre:  <http://www.centre.uek.krakow.pl/> www.centre.uek.krakow.pl

EBER:  <http://www.eber.uek.krakow.pl> www.eber.uek.krakow.pl

IER:  <http://www.ier.uek.krakow.pl> www.ier.uek.krakow.pl