Position Announcements

·        Research Associates (Doctoral Students)
·        Postdoc
·        Visiting Professors

The University of Goettingen has a long history and belongs to the leading universities in Germany and the world, ranked no. 1 in international business research in Germany and 22nd worldwide (KUBS Worldwide Business Research Rankings). More than 45 Nobel Prize Laureates are associated with the university. The Chair of HRM and Asian Business under the leadership of Professor Fabian Jintae Froese has a research focus on international HRM and cross-cultural management (for more info see: www.hrm.uni-goettingen.de).

You will become part of an international, research-oriented, and collegial research team. Our researchers have published in major international business journals, e.g. Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of World Business, and HRM journals, e.g. Human Resource Management, Human Resource Management Review. Our research has received numerous international research awards and research grants in recent years. The main language at the chair is English.

Research associates and postdocs will have a low teaching load so that they can focus on their research, receive financial support to attend international conferences, and have opportunities to collaborate with other scholars and peers at home and abroad. Graduates have obtained positions as assistant professors/lecturers at prestigious universities in Germany, the United Kingdom, and Asia. Visiting professors usually stay for 1-6 months with us and teach one course in the area of HRM or international management. We expect an active research profile from visiting professors and hope to develop joint research projects.

Starting dates for all positions are from September 2021 or later. If you have any questions please contact our administrative assistant, Ms. Stephanie Goeldner: [log in to unmask], or Professor Fabian Jintae Froese: [log in to unmask].

For official job advertisements see:

·         Research associates, 3-year contract: https://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/305402.html?cid=15383
·         Postdoc, 1-year contract: https://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/305402.html?cid=15384
·         Visiting professors, typically 1-6 months: Please contact Professor Fabian Jintae Froese to discuss further details, and attach a recent CV with publication list.