*Position Announcements*

·        Research Associates (Doctoral Students)
·        Postdoc
·        Visiting Professors

The University of Goettingen has a long history and belongs to the leading
universities in Germany and the world, ranked no. 1 in international
business research in Germany and 22nd worldwide (KUBS Worldwide Business
Research Rankings). More than 45 Nobel Prize Laureates are associated with
the university. The Chair of HRM and Asian Business under the leadership of
Professor Fabian Jintae Froese has a research focus on international HRM
and cross-cultural management (for more info see: www.hrm.uni-goettingen.de
).

You will become part of an international, research-oriented, and collegial
research team. Our researchers have published in major international
business journals, e.g. Journal of International Business Studies, Journal
of World Business, and HRM journals, e.g. Human Resource Management, Human
Resource Management Review. Our research has received numerous
international research awards and research grants in recent years. The main
language at the chair is English.

Research associates and postdocs will have a low teaching load so that they
can focus on their research, receive financial support to attend
international conferences, and have opportunities to collaborate with other
scholars and peers at home and abroad. Graduates have obtained positions as
assistant professors/lecturers at prestigious universities in Germany, the
United Kingdom, and Asia. Visiting professors usually stay for 1-6 months
with us and teach one course in the area of HRM or international
management. We expect an active research profile from visiting professors
and hope to develop joint research projects.

Starting dates for all positions are from September 2021 or later. If you
have any questions please contact our administrative assistant, Ms.
Stephanie Goeldner: [log in to unmask], or Professor
Fabian Jintae Froese: [log in to unmask]

For official job advertisements see:

·         Research associates, 3-year contract:
https://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/305402.html?cid=15383
·         Postdoc, 1-year contract:
https://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/305402.html?cid=15384
·         Visiting professors, typically 1-6 months: Please contact
Professor Fabian Jintae Froese to discuss further details, and attach a
recent CV with publication list.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.