Hi Folks,

We wanted to be sure you knew about our online workshop on farm law for
farmers and ranchers nationwide. Consider signing up- class begins the week
of March 1!

Discovering Resilience: A legal workshop for farmers and ranchers (Held
Online)

*Farmers and ranchers:* Do legal questions keep you up at night? Do you
wish you knew where to turn for the answers? Those answers aren’t always
easy to come by — especially for the most innovative, direct-to-consumer
farmers.

*Discovering Resilience is a legal workshop designed just for you.* The
workshop empowers farmers and ranchers with the legal knowledge and skills
they need to resolve legal vulnerability in 5 core areas of farm law:
business structures, insurance, employment law, land leasing and
purchasing, and diversification (value-added and agritourism).

“I absolutely loved my time in the course and greatly appreciated the
groups questions. The topics were so clearly discussed. Extremely helpful
in clarifying risks and helping me better articulate how we manage our risk
to consumers.”

Michelle Week, Good Rain Farm

This isn’t a boring, powerpoint-driven impractical legal class. *This is
the most hands-on farm law workshop you’ll find.* You’ll create your own
farm law action plan, unique to your operation, with support from peers and
legal experts along the way. This five week highly interactive and
producer-focused workshop is framed around the *10 legal best practices
every farmer and rancher need to take to build resilience.*

Cost is $49. Plus, this includes a one-year membership to Farm Commons
where you’ll have full access to our curated set of guides, webinars,
resource library, and more (launching March 1)!

Get more details and sign up here. discoveringresilience.eventbrite.com

*We have two Discovering Resilience sessions available:*

All Tuesdays in March: Meet at 2pm Eastern, 1pm Central, Noon Mountain,
11am Pacific for two hours.

All Wednesdays in March: Meet at 3pm Eastern, 2pm Central, 1pm Mountain,
Noon Pacific for two hours.

Choose your meeting session when you select your ticket type. After you
reserve your ticket, you will receive additional information about how to
get access to the workshop platform. We are excited to see you there!