Check out this Michigan State University Tree Fruit Extension Educator position for West Central Michigan!

Great opportunity to work with some very dynamic growers that produce apples, cherries, peaches etc.

Cheers,

Matt.

Matthew J. Grieshop PhD
Associate Professor | MSU Entomology

Director | MSU SAFS/EFFS program
578 Wilson Road | B11 CIPS | East Lansing MI | 48824

Lab: (517) 432-8034 | Cell(517) 331-3725 | Fax: (517) 353-5598
[log in to unmask] | www.opm.msu.edu

MSU is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer

He/Him Pronouns