From: Roloff, Gary <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Announcement for Wildlife Biologist @ Hancock Natural Resource Group
From: Jenniffer Bakke <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 1:53 PM
To: Jenniffer Bakke <[log in to unmask]>

Hello friends and colleagues,

I am recruiting an additional Wildlife Biologist to join my team at Hancock Natural Resource Group. I would appreciate you forwarding this email to your peer groups and colleagues.

The Wildlife Biologist will be an integral part of the Environment and Policy Support Team, which provides environmental and policy support to farming and forestry operations in North America. The Team is organized into channels related to Environmental Certification, Environmental Services, and Policy & Engagement. This position is structured within the Environmental Services group that supports operations on matters related to wildlife, fisheries, and watersheds/wetlands. Location is negotiable but is targeted for an established office in the Midwest or SE United States. Detailed job description is attached.

Apply at https://manulife.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/MFCJH_Jobs/job/Shreveport-Louisiana/Wildlife-Biologist_JobReq0420433<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/manulife.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/MFCJH_Jobs/job/Shreveport-Louisiana/Wildlife-Biologist_JobReq0420433__;!!HXCxUKc!jFk3efbtGkz5endifZRh2mM3uEra68BvLtsxhPXYJ0738fNTyAOyEST4pVF3VQ$>

Kind regards,

~jen

Jenniffer L. Bakke, CWB®, TWS Fellow®
Manager, Environmental Services
Hancock Natural Resource Group,
A Manulife Investment Management Company

E    [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
T    503 838 6928 working from home
C    503 428 6367

955 North Main Street
Independence, OR, USA, 97351

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and legally privileged intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient, please: (1) notify me immediately by replying to this message; (2) do not use, disseminate, distribute or reproduce any part of the message or any attachment; and (3) destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.