Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Onsrud, Aaron (MPCA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: January 14, 2021 at 4:01:06 PM EST
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], "Winterstein, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], "Schneider, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Sandberg, John (MPCA)" <[log in to unmask]>, "Laing, Kimberly (MPCA)" <[log in to unmask]>, "Niemela, Scott (MPCA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MPCA Summer Biological Monitoring Positions

The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) is preparing to hire a number of seasonal positions for the 2021 biological monitoring field season. We will be hiring Student Workers, Technicians, and Temporary Biologists in St. Paul and Brainerd.  If you would be willing to disseminate the attached job postings to students and recent grads it would be greatly appreciated. There will also be a flyer about the positions that will be emailed to you next week.

If you have additional questions, please to not hesitate to contact me or John Sandberg  (mailto:[log in to unmask]).

Thank you for your work training the next generation of natural resource professionals, our work could not be done without you!

Regards,

Aaron Onsrud
Aquatic Biologist
Environmental Analysis and Outcomes Division Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
651-757-2630

NOTICE: This email (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521. This email may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply back to the sender that you have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you.