Happy New Year & Welcome Back from SIRC!

Welcome to all students joining us this semester! To those of you who are not familiar “SIRC” is the Student and Industry Resource Center, the Career Services office for The School of Hospitality Business. As our name implies, we will connect you with all thing’s hospitality during your time at MSU and beyond.

SIRC will send you weekly information on our listserve regarding:

  • Employers who want to share about their companies to recruit and interview you!
  • Job posting on the SIRC Website, professional development tips, workshops and virtual recruiting!
  • We will also share information from The Hospitality Association( HA) and how to join The School’s 8 hospitality clubs, and 3 student planned and executed events, as well as general announcement related to The School of Hospitality Business.

SIRC will also assist you with:

  • Ensuring your meet Internships Requirements for graduation from The School
  • Resume critiques
  • Business correspondence
  • Practice interviews and setting up real employer interviews
  • Creating your Handshake account and tips on professional development,

We will be your reference guide to all THINGS Hospitality Business ! !

Connect with Us!

SIRC staff will be available in our virtual office 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday  Thursday. On Friday we are closed from 3:00-4:00 pm for staff meeting.

Virtual SIRC Office Link: https://msu.zoom.us/j/96610072186

You can also contact us by:

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 517-353-9747

PLEASE DROP IN TO VISIT SOON!

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Owen Hall Room 130

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824