The School of Hospitality Business and The Hospitality Association

Open House

Hello Hospitality Business Students!

We are excited to invite you to learn more about The School of Hospitality Business, our faculty, staff and the Hospitality Association, the parent organization of our eight hospitality specific clubs and three student planned and executed events!

When: Thursday January 21, 2021 at 7:00 pm (EST) on Zoom

We request ALL Hospitality Student attend!

This is your opportunity to meet other hospitality students, your instructors and staff and learn about the clubs you can join to start building your leadership skills! Each club will host a breakout room so you can move between them to see what is the best fit and get advice from current student leaders of the Hospitality Association.

Zoom Link: https://msu.zoom.us/j/97592017115

Password: HB

Order of Events

We look forward to seeing you next week!

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Owen Hall Room 130

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824