The School of Hospitality Business and The Hospitality Association

Open House

Tomorrow, on Thursday, you are invited to learn more about The School of Hospitality Business, our faculty and staff, and the Hospitality Association, the parent organization of our eight hospitality-specific clubs, and three student executed events! Each club and event will host a breakout session so you can find the best fit and get advice from student leaders of the Hospitality Association. This is a great opportunity to meet other students in The School and begin to build your leadership skills!

ALL Hospitality Students are requested to attend!

When: Thursday, January 21, 2021, at 7:00 pm (EST) on Zoom

Zoom Link:https://msu.zoom.us/j/97592017115

Password: HB

Before joining the meeting, please ensure that your zoom software is updated. This new update will allow you to independently move between breakout rooms depending on what YOU choose rather than the zoom administrator navigating for you. For more information on updating your Zoom software, please visit:

 https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233-Upgrade-update-to-the-latest-version

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Owen Hall Room 130

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824