Dear Colleagues,

With the start of 2021, the impact of COVID-19 is still prevalent across the world. With that in mind, I would like to bring your attention to our call for papers on Reimagining Global Value Chains in Times and the Aftermath of COVID-19 at Journal of Business Research. The link for the call is: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-business-research/call-for-papers/reimagining-global-value-chains-in-times-and-the-aftermath

We are particularly looking for high-quality papers that explore the long-term and strategic the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on global value chains. As such, we are interested in papers that offer unique insights into the changes that took (are taking) place in GVCs with respect to pre and post COVID-19 pandemic.

The deadline for the call is 28 February 2021, less than two months ahead. Those who are interested in the call can send inquires to me (Ismail Gölgeci) at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or the other editorial team members, Dr. David M. Gligor at
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, Dr. Erkan Bayraktar, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or Dr. Dursun Delen at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Kind Regards,
Ismail Gölgeci
Associate professor, D.Sc.

Aarhus University
Department of Business Development and Technology, School of Business and Social Sciences

Mobile: +4593521226
Skype: Ismail.Golgeci
Web page: https://pure.au.dk/portal/en/persons/ismail-golgeci(8c273c88-43d1-411e-922e-b0111734aad8).html
Web page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ismail_Golgeci