A new issue of AIB Insights is ready to read.

[log in to unmask]" align="left" hspace="15" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_2">As a member of the IB community, you need insights you can use to keep improving your teaching and research. Fortunately, we've got a fresh collection of short, applied articles that provide "Actionable International Business Insights".

A table of contents for our newly published edition of AIB Insights is available below—Volume 20, Issue 4 is a special issue, focused on the “2020 Peter J. Buckley and Mark Casson AIB Dissertation Award and AIB Presidential Recognition Award”.

We hope you find these articles helpful. For all the latest AIB Insights news, be sure to visit the publication's new website.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

EDITORIAL
Letter from the Editors: Special Issue on the 2020 Peter J. Buckley and Mark Casson AIB Dissertation Award and AIB Presidential Recognition Award

John Mezias (Editor), William Newburry (Associate Editor)

DISSERTATION
Reappraising International Business in a Digital Arena: Barriers, Strategies, and Context for Digital Internationalization

Noman Ahmed Shaheer

DISSERTATION
Multinational Enterprises and Limits to International Growth

Guus Hendriks

DISSERTATION
Nonmarket Strategies across Complex Institutional Contexts

Patricia Klopf

DISSERTATION
In an Era of Disruption: Multinationals’ Responses to Host Country Political Violence

Chang Liu

EDITORIAL
Introduction: WIR at 30 Topic Forum and AIB Presidential Recognition Award

Jeremy Clegg

ARTICLE
The WIR at 30: Contributions to National and Global Investment Policymaking

Karl P. Sauvant

ARTICLE
UN and Business: The WIR Prequel

Anne Miroux

ARTICLE
The WIR@30: Paradigm Shift and a New Research Agenda for the 2020s

James Zhan

ARTICLE
International Business Research and the World Investment Report: “Big Questions” and Grand Challenges

Peter J. Buckley

ARTICLE
Whither WIR (Redux)?

Lorraine Eden

ANSWER THE CALL

The submission deadline for AIB Insights's next special issue, "Managing Reputation Across Borders" is almost here: January 31, 2021. Read our official Call for Papers for submission instructions and to see if your work would make a good fit.