Hello International Business Colleagues,

Instead of the in-person Global Business Forum that we hold every Spring, we are partnering with the World Affairs Council of Dallas and Fort Worth to offer a series of webinars with notable speakers that are all free and open to the public. Our next broadcast will be next Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 11:00am CT with Sebastian Mallaby - Council on Foreign Relations and author, The Man Who Knew: The Life and Times of Alan Greenspan

Other speakers in our series throughout the Spring:

For detailed information on the speakers, schedule, and free registration, see: https://www.baylor.edu/business/globalbusinessforum/

I’ll hope to see many of you at our online Global Business Forum!

Steve Gardner

Herman Brown Professor of Economics

Director, McBride Center for International Business

Baylor University