Do you believe that the Fourth Industrial Revolution is a major factor in
the unprecedented disruptions that are seen today in virtually all
industries and markets?

Do you agree that the COVID-19 pandemic has been a trigger that is
accelerating the Fourth Industrial Revolution transformation to an even
higher level?

Do you think that these developments will change international business in
a fundamental way?

If yes, would you like to discuss how management should respond to this
fundamental challenge?

*We are starting this conversation soon, and we invite you to join our
first online networking meeting “What are the fourth industrial revolution
implications for international business management?” on January 18, 2021,
at 2:00 - 3:00 PM (GMT).*

Our objective is to bring like-minded people together in order to share
opinions on the state of the problem, identify the immediate tools to
address it and initiate a collaborative community of practice on the topic.

To join, please, register at https://forms.gle/pfEVc8k8tmtqp3qKA

Also, join the discussion on Twitter and Linkedin! The hashtag of the event
is #IB_40

With best wishes,
Taras Danko,
Professor of International Business
National Technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute," Ukraine

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.