Dear AIB colleague,

I am writing to ask if you would kindly serve as a reviewer for the annual conference, the 2021 Annual Meeting of the Academy of International Business (AIB).

If you agree, we will send you 2 or 3 conference papers to review, with a deadline of February 14, 2021. Due to Covid-19, the conference will be held online as a virtual event in late June, 2021.

It’s easy to become a reviewer. Simply click the button below to complete our online sign-up form.

When completing the form, you will be asked to choose up to 3 tracks in which you want to review. To help inform your decision, you can review the track descriptions in our AIB 2021 Call for Papers.

Some key facts and calls to action to keep in mind:

  • The reviewing period will begin around January 25 and end on February 14, 2021.

  • We need reviewers!  Needless to say, reviewing helps support colleagues, especially younger scholars, to advance their research. Reviewing in your interest area(s) helps you become a better scholar.

  • You do not need to attend the conference to be a reviewer.

  • We invite new and longstanding reviewers alike.

  • Please be conscientious when reviewing. The best reviews are substantive and provide genuine value to authors. One- or two-sentence reviews don’t help much.

  • Feel free to circulate this message to colleagues willing and able to review.

  • Excellent reviewers will be recognized at the conference and in the AIB Newsletter.

  • Reviewing is done on papers and panel proposals submitted through the AIB online submission system . The submission deadline is January 17, 2021.

Thanks a lot for your help. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!

Gary Knight
Willamette University, USA
Program Chair, AIB 2021 Annual Meeting