[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://www.aib.world/events/2021/>

Dear AIB colleague,

I am writing to ask if you would kindly serve as a reviewer for the annual conference, the 2021 Annual Meeting of the Academy of International Business (AIB).

If you agree, we will send you 2 or 3 conference papers to review, with a deadline of February 14, 2021. Due to Covid-19, the conference will be held online as a virtual event in late June, 2021.

It’s easy to become a reviewer. Simply click the button below to complete our online sign-up form.

VOLUNTEER TO REVIEW<https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/aib/2021/signup.php>

When completing the form, you will be asked to choose up to 3 tracks in which you want to review. To help inform your decision, you can review the track descriptions in our AIB 2021 Call for Papers<https://www.aib.world/events/2021/participate/call-for-papers/>.

Some key facts and calls to action to keep in mind:

  *   The reviewing period will begin around January 25 and end on February 14, 2021.

  *   We need reviewers!  Needless to say, reviewing helps support colleagues, especially younger scholars, to advance their research. Reviewing in your interest area(s) helps you become a better scholar.

  *   You do not need to attend the conference to be a reviewer.

  *   We invite new and longstanding reviewers alike.

  *   Please be conscientious when reviewing. The best reviews are substantive and provide genuine value to authors. One- or two-sentence reviews don’t help much.

  *   Feel free to circulate this message to colleagues willing and able to review.

  *   Excellent reviewers will be recognized at the conference and in the AIB Newsletter.

  *   Reviewing is done on papers and panel proposals submitted through the AIB online submission system<https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/aib/2021/> . The submission deadline is January 17, 2021.
Thanks a lot for your help. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!

Gary Knight
Willamette University, USA
Program Chair, AIB 2021 Annual Meeting

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]