Dear IB colleagues,

Apologies for the cross-posting, but just want to remind you that the application deadline is nearing for our open positions (see further below).

The Amsterdam Business School at the University of Amsterdam is seeking applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor Position in International Business, for a tenure-track Assistant Professor Position in Strategy, and for a tenure-track Assistant Professor Position in Innovation. The full description of all three positions is available at https://www.uva.nl/en/content/vacancies/2020/12/20-779-3-tenure-track-positions-as-assistant-professor-in-strategy-international-business-and-innovation.html. Please note that each of the three vacancies has a different contact person; for the IB position this is my colleague dr. Vittoria Scalera ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> ).

We are looking for candidates who take their teaching seriously and have published in, or show a clear potential to publish in top-tier international journals, with experience from participating, presenting and/or organizing at relevant workshops or conferences and an active research agenda in the field. For the IB position we are looking especially for candidates with a clear research and teaching focus on international business, whose research agenda preferably links up with the ongoing research at our section in the context of corporate governance, corporate social responsibility and ethics, sustainable development, innovation and global mobility, offshoring, emerging economies, culture, and digital transformation in global value chains.

The closing date for applications for all three positions is 23 January 2021 and candidates should send a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, two or three sample copies of their research (published papers or working papers) and two reference letters (all PDF files) by that date mentioning vacancy number 20-779 using the link https://ssl1.peoplexs.com/Peoplexs22/CandidatesPortalNoLogin/ApplicationForm.cfm?PortalID=16107 <https://ssl1.peoplexs.com/Peoplexs22/CandidatesPortalNoLogin/ApplicationForm.cfm?PortalID=16107&VacatureID=1136308> &VacatureID=1136308

Kind regards

Ans Kolk

Ans Kolk | Full Professor | Amsterdam Business School | University of Amsterdam | Plantage Muidergracht 12, 1018 TV Amsterdam - The Netherlands | E. [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  | W. www.anskolk.eu <http://www.anskolk.eu>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.