Our January 17 deadline is almost here!

Want to present your work at the world's premier online IB conference? The opportunity is at your fingertips, but you need to act quickly—the submission deadline for AIB 2021 Online is just a few days away.

Taking part in our Annual Meeting is an ideal way to refine your research, network with potential collaborators, and explore some of the hottest topics facing our field today.

Don't know where to start? Here a few quick tips to get you going:

  • Find the track that best suits your work. Our AIB 2021 Call for Papers provides detailed descriptions of all 14 conference tracks to help you find the perfect home for your research.

  • Connect with like-minded scholars in AIB's Shared Interest Groups. Submitting to one of our complementary tracks on gender and diversity (6), teaching and education (7), research methods (8), or sustainability (11) can be a great way to connect with other researchers who share your interest in these topics.

  • Earn recognition for your research. Your submission may automatically qualify for one of our prestigious annual awards—visit our AIB 2021 Awards Page for full details.

Thank you in advance for all of your contributions to our Annual Meeting. We look forward to seeing you online this summer!

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat