Dear colleagues

Thanks for circulating this reminder.

Dear GEM&L colleagues,

Due to popular demand, we have extended the paper submission deadline of the GEM&L 2021 online conference to Monday February 1st 2021.

Please note that, if it is the case, you need to resubmit your paper from 2020, even if the paper has not been modified. It is for us the only way to know how many papers we will have to handle. Thank you for your comprehension.

To submit, use the following link:
https://geml.eu/submit-your-paper/

Kind regards

Philippe

GEM&L
Academic research group on Management & Language
Member of the EFMD network of academic associations
Member of the FNEGE scientific committee
France

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.