Hello!

We would like to share the attahed Call for Papers for ASAC 2021, Moving Beyond 2020: Considering Impacts on Business and Society. The 2021 conference will be held virtually from June 12-15. The Call for Papers and more information on the conference is available at ASAC.ca.

If there is a way you could forward this message or share our Call for Paper with your members, we would greatly appreciate that.

The year 2020 brought with it unprecedented challenges and the possibility of unforeseen and long-lasting changes. The question we ask at ASAC 2021 is: “How can research in business and management help people and organisations in Canada and around the world prepare for a future that promises to be significantly different than previously imaginable?”

As an association of business academics, we hope your members might be interested in submitting any research on this topic or any other related to one of our 20 business and management divisions, particularly the International Business division.

ASAC offers developmental support for research encouraging both full paper and works-in-progress submissions. Every year, we welcome 500+ academics from across Canada and beyond. The deadline to submit is March 5, 2021 at midnight eastern time.

Please let us know if you have any questions about ASAC 2021.

Thanks!

Rory O’Neill
Conference co-manager, ASAC 2021

--

Considering Impacts on Business and Society  |  Tenir compte des impacts sur les entreprises et la société

June 12-15, 2021 | 12-15 juin 2021

ASAC.ca