[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://www.aib.world/events/2021/>

Don't miss our January 17 deadline!

With the new academic year just beginning, it's a great time to get your priorities in order. First and foremost: Start sending in your submissions to AIB 2021 Online<https://www.aib.world/events/2021/>.

SUBMIT YOUR WORK<https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/aib/2021/>

Our January 17 submission deadline (recently extended from the 15th to give you an extra weekend to prepare) is just around the corner. No need to stress, though. Here are a few helpful tips to get you off to a great start:

  *   Can't decide which track best suits your work? Review our Call for Papers<https://www.aib.world/events/2021/participate/call-for-papers/> for detailed descriptions.

  *   Already active in one of AIB's Shared Interest Groups<https://www.aib.world/community/shared-interest-groups/>? Consider submitting to one of our complementary tracks on gender and diversity (6), teaching and education (7), research methods (8), or sustainability (11).

  *   Want to earn recognition for your research? Your submission may be eligible for one of our prestigious awards—visit our AIB 2021 Awards Page<https://www.aib.world/events/2021/program/awards/> for full details and eligibility information.
Thank you in advance for all of your contributions to our Annual Meeting. We look forward to seeing you online this summer!

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.