Dear colleague,

We are happy to announce that submissions for the 2021 IEEE ICTE International Conference on Technology and Entrepreneurship “Leading Digital Transformation in Business and Society” will open in January2021 with the abstract submission deadline in March 15, 2021.

The  blended mode conference  will  be  held  on August 24–27, 2021, at the Kaunas University of Technology, Santaka Valley in Kaunas, Lithuania.

Major topic areas include:

| Digital transformation empowered business model innovations.

| Sustainable innovation in rapidly changing markets, e.g. healthcare, food, transportation, etc.

| Entrepreneurial leading and managing of innovation.

| Sustainable consumption in digital society, e.g. healthcare, food, tourism, etc.

| Circular economy through digitalisation.

| Role of entrepreneur in digital transformation across different business markets and ecosystems.

| Effect of digital technologies on sustainable business growth.

| Collaborative behaviour and collaborative value creation in digital entrepreneurship.

| Leveraging digital transformation for societal change.

| Sustainability in digital entrepreneurship.

| Digital transformation in Finance.

Conference papers will be published in IEEE Xplore Conference Proceedings. Selected conference papers will be considered for publishing in R&D Management special issue Intellectual Capital and R&D Management.

For more details on the submission procedures, please see the Call for Papers.

Important dates

Activity

Deadline

Abstract Submission

March 15, 2021

Notification of the Abstract Acceptance

April 12, 2021

Full Paper Submission

May 31, 2021

Early Bird Author Registration

July 1, 2021

Late Author Registration

July 30, 2021

Best regards,

IEEE ICTE KTU team

For any question, do not hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask]

cid:4b00ddea-3cbe-45d4-b6ed-61b5f6bd6df3