*Journal of Community Development in Asia (JCDA)*

*ISSN: 2654-7279*

We open call paper for JCDA (Journal of community Development) with
publication schedule: January 2021. The journals open from

The JCDA vision is to publish scholarly empirical and theoretical research
articles, which offer its authors and readers a combination of academic
rigor and professional development. The aim of the JCDA is to feature
narrative, theoretical and empirically-based research articles, and book
reviews relevant to community development in Asia.

JCDA is indexed by Google Scholar, Neliti and PKP Index, CrossREF (DOI
number), WOS and Scopus in progress.

JCDA is scheduled to be published in January 2021. Authors are invited to
submit papers for Journal of Community Development in Asia (JCDA) related
to the topics of business, management and economics and from different
parts of countries.

Manuscripts can be submitted online to:

*http://www.ejournal.aibpm.org/index.php/JCDA/index
<http://www.ejournal.aibpm.org/index.php/JCDA/index>*

Please read over the author guidelines and visit our website at
http://ejournal.aibpm.org/index.php/JCDA/index
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fejournal.aibpm.org%2Findex.php%2FJCDA%2Findex%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0cIdmcJIyMW-vSZehwmkwiFQvOBMWEl-FwfDhRWojt_Wew8RQoxz9SUf0&h=AT3W78FXNPkWw6pVpOwSwavAhN2XEniAJSYaHgplhUFePb6Du7Q-4aIErfVz3GAzhArQT7WGIFRvi6PG6bMtog7fr7mNooNxpVOQYJ5zhbQIyTJa-Y85gQclebseewNDQ5mN&__tn__=-UK-R&c%5b0%5d=AT3PwiecY3kkn4GT66Vc_I7aufUeBq3ozoq_aQaEItJNqnxqWKD3m2tbvevAaNiPA1KoQjQ5i2NJpk6lSBL-ndeCk7cS6I_UsaTOugfXtAdOIa5-_uybwcop1BBzZ53gz4DY5YVs725BlRBWaOe1ATcF1w>

We are also open for reviewer and editor positions. You need to fill the
form below if you are interested to be reviewer or editor

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQwTGA73c3VlQhFbiafoHJzu4i3GltTUEIUKF3tYNzjb7VlA/viewform

--
*Secretariat of AIBPM*
*Association of International Business & Professional Management*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.