Dear colleagues,

We hope this email finds you well.

We wanted to share good news! As AIB Annual Meeting, our conference will also be fully online. Therefore, we anticipated the main conference to May 27th-28th. In addition, FGV-EAESP will be our local host represented by Prof. Jorge Carneiro.

We are working hard to create a very interactive virtual conference! Our PDW and doctoral consortium will occur on May 21st, organized by Prof. Patricio Duran. Other activities such as panels and paper presentations will happen during the event. We are also planning virtual coffee breaks and happy hours to improve the virtual experience and our network.

Our submission system is already open – https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/lat/2021/

Our deadline is January 20th, 2021. We are accepting competitive and interactive papers, teaching cases, posters, and panel proposals.

We are looking forward to seeing you in our next virtual conference!

Warm regards,

Cyntia Vilasboas Calixto Casnici

Program Chair AIB-LAC 2021

Conference tracks and track chairs

Innovation and Digital Transformation

Juan Velez-Ocampo (Universidad de Antioquia, Colombia)

Beatrice Maria Zanellato Fonseca Mayer (UNIVALI, Brazil)

Global and Regional Supply Chains

Miguel Cordova (PUCP, Peru)

Jose Satsumi Lopez- Morales (Tecnologico Nacional de México- Instituto Tecnologico de Veracruz, Mexico)

Sustainability and CSR

Larissa Pacheco (Northeastern University, United States)

Fabiola Monje Cueto (Universidad Privada Boliviana (UPB), Bolivia)

Diversity, Inclusion and International Human Resources

Andri Georgiadou (Nottingham University Business School, UK)

Michel Hermans (Austral University, Argentina)

Entrepreneurship and Family Business

Santiago Mingo (Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Chile)

Silvio Vasconcellos (ESPM, Brazil)

International Business – Latin America and the Caribbean

Ronaldo Parente (FIU, United States)

Veneta Andonova (Universidad de los Andes, Colombia)

Political, Financial and Economic Environments and Institutions

Diego Finchelstein (Universidad de San Andrés, Argentina)

Erica Salvaj (Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile)

Global and Regional Strategy

Carlos Rodrigues (INCAE, Costa Rica)

Mohamed Amal (FURB and UNIVALI, Brazil)

Teaching and Learning in International Business

Karla Maria Nava-Aguirre (Universidad de Monterrey, Mexico)

Miguel R. Olivas-Luján (Penn State University, United States)

Research Methods

Elizabeth Moore (Northeastern University, United States)

Juan Carlos Sosa Varela (Universidad Ana G. Méndez, Puerto Rico)

Crisis Management

Indianna Minto-Coy (University of the West Indies, Jamaica)

Juan Pablo Torres (Universidad de Chile, Chile)

Visit our website for further information and updates on the AIB-LAC Chapter http://www.lac.aib.world

Cyntia Vilasboas Calixto Casnici
Centro de Estudo em Competitividade Internacional
http://gvcei.fgv.br