Dear AIB members,

On behalf of Prof. Andrew Delios from the Department of Strategy and Policy at the National University of Singapore, I would like to share ​the following collaborative project with you:

COLLABORATIVE PROJECT: FORECASTING THE ROBUSTNESS OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT FINDINGS. We are scientists at the Stockholm School of Economics, National University of Singapore, and INSEAD conducting an investigation of forecasting accuracy. By completing the forecasting survey, you qualify to be listed as a co-author on the manuscript reporting the results. In addition, some participants will be randomly picked to receive monetary payoffs based on the accuracy of their predictions. In the survey, we are interested in whether researchers can predict whether findings from the field of international strategic management will generalize to time periods beyond that of the original study (e.g., will findings from the 1990s emerge again in the 2000s?). We are recruiting researchers from all academic fields to participate in this study. All levels of expertise are welcome, from graduate students to senior professors.  If interested, please click on this link:

https://nus.syd1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_37vsTaDlcR1xC61<https://ddec1-0-en-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fnus.syd1.qualtrics.com%2fjfe%2fform%2fSV%5f37vsTaDlcR1xC61&umid=4d1d4598-b92e-4a33-98db-4a2efa0f8257&auth=8d3ccd473d52f326e51c0f75cb32c9541898e5d5-93c3e4fbee200d4c6ce7b746d0a5a3b2e5fd5aa7>

Sincerely,
Bin

Bin LIU (刘斌) , PhD, MBA
Assistant Professor, Department of Business Management
Room 322, Chengfeng Building (成枫楼#322室)
School of Management, Xiamen University
Xiamen, China
Email: [log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.