Dear colleagues,

During the last week, we received full support from a fantastic group of scholars.

We are delighted to inform you that AIB-LAC 2021 will count with five panels organized by AIB FELLOWS:

  *   The Women AIB Fellows: Hidden Stories/Giving Voice - Coordinated by Lorraine Eden, including Nancy Adler, Ruth Aguilera, Mary Yoko Brannen, Cristina Gibson, Marjorie Lyles, Rosalie Tung and Becky Reuber.
  *   Grand Challenges – Coordinated by Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra, including Jonathan Doh, Don Lessard and Tarun Khanna
  *   Ethics beyond do's and don'ts – Coordinated by Rosalie Tung, including Denis G. Arnold, Lorraine Eden and Anne-Wil Harzing
  *   Education  – Coordinated by Bill Newbury, including Jose de La Torre
  *   The future of GVCs in Latin America – restructuring, resilience, regionalization of multinationals and local firms – Coordinated by Maria Tereza Leme Fleury, including Timothy Sturgeon, Diego Finchelstein, Afonso Fleury, Miguel Montoya and Santiago Mingo.

We are sure those panels will enrich our conference! During the Pre-conference, we will have a Case Method Teaching Workshop lead by George Yip and a Paper Development Workshop for Management and Organization Review conducted by Arie Lewin and Gerald McDermott.

It will be a unique opportunity! Therefore, we decided to extend our final deadline to January 31th, 2021. We are accepting competitive and interactive papers, teaching cases, posters, and panel proposals -  https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/lat/2021/<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmeetings.aib.msu.edu%2Flat%2F2021%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmgonza40%40eafit.edu.co%7C9b67089faed64f311aa608d8bbfddf77%7C99f7b55e9cbe467b8143919782918afb%7C0%7C0%7C637466046359280752%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=m2YHP%2BXMtdu0IiuhHupy7GK0gvHN1HqW3MfVK6gaCfw%3D&reserved=0>

We are looking forward to seeing you in our next virtual conference!

Warm regards,

Cyntia Vilasboas Calixto Casnici
Program Chair AIB-LAC 2021

Jorge Carneiro
Local Chair AIB-LAC 2021

Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez
AIB-LAC Chair (2018-2021)

[cid:7ebc48e8-cd85-4e6f-a986-ef79bff02add]

Conference tracks and track chairs

Innovation and Digital Transformation
Juan Velez-Ocampo (Universidad de Antioquia, Colombia)
Beatrice Maria Zanellato Fonseca Mayer (UNIVALI, Brazil)

Global and Regional Supply Chains
Miguel Cordova (PUCP, Peru)
Jose Satsumi Lopez- Morales (Tecnologico Nacional de México- Instituto Tecnologico de Veracruz, Mexico)

Sustainability and CSR
Larissa Pacheco (Northeastern University, United States)
Fabiola Monje Cueto (Universidad Privada Boliviana (UPB), Bolivia)

Diversity, Inclusion and International Human Resources
Andri Georgiadou (Nottingham University Business School, UK)
Michel Hermans (Austral University, Argentina)

Entrepreneurship and Family Business
Santiago Mingo (Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Chile)
Silvio Vasconcellos (ESPM, Brazil)

International Business – Latin America and the Caribbean
Ronaldo Parente (FIU, United States)
Veneta Andonova (Universidad de los Andes, Colombia)

Political, Financial and Economic Environments and Institutions
Diego Finchelstein (Universidad de San Andrés, Argentina)
Erica Salvaj (Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile)

Global and Regional Strategy
Carlos Rodriguez (INCAE, Costa Rica)
Mohamed Amal (FURB and UNIVALI, Brazil)

Teaching and Learning in International Business
Karla Maria Nava-Aguirre (Universidad de Monterrey, Mexico)
Miguel R. Olivas-Luján (Penn State University, United States)

Research Methods
Elizabeth Moore (Northeastern University, United States)
Juan Carlos Sosa Varela (Universidad Ana G. Méndez, Puerto Rico)

Crisis Management
Indianna Minto-Coy (University of the West Indies, Jamaica)
Juan Pablo Torres (Universidad de Chile, Chile)

Visit our website for further information and updates on the AIB-LAC Chapter http://www.lac.aib.world<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lac.aib.world%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmgonza40%40eafit.edu.co%7C9b67089faed64f311aa608d8bbfddf77%7C99f7b55e9cbe467b8143919782918afb%7C0%7C0%7C637466046359290745%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=loWcWyIv1NRpBPFyKs9tW8GHNr8HAkaPMlXAk%2FgCjMM%3D&reserved=0>

-----
Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez (PhD)
Full Professor of Management  (Profesora Titular)
Department of Management (Departamento de Organización y Gerencia)
Universidad EAFIT, Medellin, Colombia
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6338-4281
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/magonzalez

-----
Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez (PhD)
Full Professor of Management  (Profesora Titular)
Department of Management (Departamento de Organización y Gerencia)
Universidad EAFIT, Medellin, Colombia
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6338-4281
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/magonzalez

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]