From: Taylor, Charli Antonia <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020 5:52 PM
To: Taylor, Charli Antonia <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2021 REU Program in Animal Behavior at Indiana University Bloomington

Dear Colleague,

We are reaching out to you because in the past few years, you have written a letter of recommendation for a student who applied to our Research Experiences for Undergraduates in Animal Behavior at Indiana University.

With the exception of 2020 (due to COVID), every summer the Center for the Integrative Study of Animal Behavior (CISAB), with generous support from the National Science Foundation, invites ten talented undergraduates to Bloomington, Indiana to work with IU faculty on individualized research projects in animal behavior. Our 2021 summer REU program is contingent on NFS funding.

We are looking to elicit quality applicants for the upcoming 2021 program and are hoping you could help get the word out. Please forward and post the attached flyer at your institution.

Information on the 2021 REU Program in Animal Behavior at Indiana University https://animalbehavior.indiana.edu/research/reu/index.html<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/animalbehavior.indiana.edu/research/reu/index.html__;!!HXCxUKc!jzmiT1WymmJ_k5TWm7gJAV4rfSHpVTViGKZ1ExEfnjXu4aUkjhNZT11QN_m5_40z$>

How to Apply
https://animalbehavior.indiana.edu/research/reu/reu-applications.html<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/animalbehavior.indiana.edu/research/reu/reu-applications.html__;!!HXCxUKc!jzmiT1WymmJ_k5TWm7gJAV4rfSHpVTViGKZ1ExEfnjXu4aUkjhNZT11QNzuJrIg8$>

Thank you for your help. Have Happy and Safe Holidays!

Dr. Laura Hurley
Associate Professor of Biology
Director, REU Program