From: Brett Alger - NOAA Federal <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 11:30 AM
Subject: Fwd: Fisheries Data Analyst - Contract position at the NEFSC
Please share widely!
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michael Palmer - NOAA Federal <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 1:25 PM

Below is a posting to a fisheries-dependent data analyst contract position at the Northeast Fisheries Science Center's Fisheries Monitoring and Research Division. We are looking for quantitative/data science types who can help us evaluate and improve sampling design and operational efficiency in our observer selection processes and in our electronic monitoring programs.

https://fisheries.org/employment/jobs/fisheries-data-analyst-2/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/fisheries.org/employment/jobs/fisheries-data-analyst-2/__;!!HXCxUKc!iKNtf0zvUChP8hrdUdPZuf3EFpdBzMr5py7PAprqNvgDlJVTsFYLRoHpumlUei2oGQ$>

Please distribute to interested candidates.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike Palmer
Data and Information Systems (DIS) Branch, Chief

--
Brett Alger

Electronic Technologies Coordinator

Office of Science and Technology | Silver Spring, MD

NOAA Fisheries | U.S. Department of Commerce

Office: (301) 427-8217

Mobile: (978) 290-0186

www.fisheries.noaa.gov<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.fisheries.noaa.gov__;!!HXCxUKc!iKNtf0zvUChP8hrdUdPZuf3EFpdBzMr5py7PAprqNvgDlJVTsFYLRoHpummOWQSnow$>

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/gh7t5NW2wzorrZfe9euVp8Bku-wv6B9rl8dNtpHYkjoyzuHwHQk0fXH5yNmQ-rCwVPcVBTmMGW97ABMoGS9P4eGllvayCMdw46ZuakvMYm_w6n7u-oquPwGNGKyyVMH8jb9xLwaq]