Dear Hospitality Business Students!

We are excited to invite you on Saturday a1:00pm EST to a Zoom Graduation Celebration with The School of Hospitality Business. It will be after the University Graduation Ceremony. Family and friend are welcome! The attached announcement has all the details and zoom link and passwords.

Feel free to wear your cap and gown, meet the faculty, see your gift,  share a toast, share your memories, hear words of inspiration and encouragement!

To make it special, we invite you to send us a picture of your favorite HB moment to include in the celebration.

We will also have the President and Vice President of The School of Hospitality Business Alumni Board join us and the President will provide the Keynote address.

We are so proud of all of you, especially in the midst of the Pandemic! See you Saturday, at 1:00pm EST, December 19, 2020 following the University Ceremony! Please RSVP using the attached invitation by 9:00am Friday Morning!

University Baccalaureate Ceremony, 10:00am Saturday, December 19 , 2020 Speaker: Draymond Green who grew up in Saginaw and earned a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from MSU in 2012. While playing at MSU, Green helped the Spartans earn two Final Four appearances and a Big Ten Tournament championship in 2012. He is a three-time NBA champion and a three-time NBA All-Star. In 2017, Green won the NBA Defensive Player of the Year.

Authella Collins Hawks, M.Ed.

Director

Student and Industry Resource Center “SIRC”

The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

Eppley Center

667 N. Shaw Lane, Room 227

East Lansing, MI 48824-1121

Phone: (517) 353-9747 * Fax: (517) 432-1170

SIRC ZOOM OFFICE: 8:30am - 5:00pm

https://msu.zoom.us/s/97199992537

www.hospitalitybusiness.broad.msu.edu/

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?

SPARTANS WILL.

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Owen Hall Room 130

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824