12/13/20 – 12/19/20

Hospitality Association Weekly Updates

Happy Holidays!

Hello Hospitality Business Students,

Congratulations on completing the Fall Semester and best of luck on your final exams! Have a restful and relaxing holiday season and we will see you in 2021!

Important Happenings

The School of Hospitality Business Celebrates December Graduates!

Save the Date

When: Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 1:00 pm EST

Where: https://msu.zoom.us/j/96036244489

Password: GRADUATE

Meeting ID: 960 3624 4489

Though we cannot meet in person we would like to help you and your family celebrate graduation! Join us and keynote speaker Terri Woodin (’88) President of the Hospitality Business Alumni Association with guest Curtis Lease (’91) Vice President of the Hospitality Business Alumni Association to celebrate your accomplishments within The School of Hospitality Business!

Also, we invite you to provide a photo and caption of your favorite moment as a Hospitality Business Student at MSU. Send photos to [log in to unmask]. Subject line: Favorite Moments.

Please RSVP here or in the attached Invitation: December Grad RSVP

National Society of Minorities in Hospitality (NSMH)

National Conference Registration

Registration for NSMH's 2021 Virtual Conference & Career Fair is now open! Student member standard registration is $60, if you are unable to cover this fee, contact NSMH at [log in to unmask] for financial assistance. To learn more about the conference and registration, visit 2021 NSMH Virtual Conference

Hospitality Association Executive Board

Brendan, Rachel, Vinh, Jordan, Shawn, Stephanie, and Zach

The School of Hospitality Business

Michigan State University

Hospitality Association

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?