Time's running out to register for the 2020 Great Lakes EXPO! Registration fees for General Attendees is $40.00 per registrant and provides access to all areas of the virtual platform, including the Trade Show, Networking Lounge and Education Session auditorium. Content will be a combination of live and pre-recorded education sessions. All education sessions are being recorded for an on-demand viewing option.

Why should you attend the Virtual Expo?

  • Over 80 sessions, many of which are eligible for pesticide applicators and Certified Crop Advisors Continuing Education Credits
  • One-on-one conversations with representatives in our Virtual Exhibit Hall
  • Support the agriculture industry

Visit GLEXPO.com for details on the educational opportunities and special features of our virtual platform.

© 2020 Great American Media Services | Privacy Policy
75 Applewood Drive, Suite A PO Box 128 Sparta, Michigan 49345 U.S.A

.

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html