Hi Student,

We are recruiting participants for our vocabulary research.

This is a two-part study with a total of five online vocabulary tasks. The whole experiment should take in total about 60 - 80 mins (30-40 mins for each part to be finished on separate days).

We are recruiting **non-native speakers of English who are also currently MSU students.**

Payment can be made via Venmo, Google Pay, WeChat, and MSUFCU M2M transaction.

o take the screening test: https://msu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a2Z4U8XXvvUOyBD

Thank you.