Dear colleagues and GEM&L friends,

Considering the situation due to COVID 19 we are extremely sorry to announce that our Strasbourg conference will be organised online at the same dates on May 10-12, 2021 . In any case, the conference will not be cancelled again.

As we have decided to keep the theme of the 2020 conference with the same call for papers, (see below) you will have a choice between 4 options:

1 You can present the paper submitted in 2020 without modification.

2 You can submit a revised short paper, based on your 2020 paper

3 You can submit a full paper, based on your 2020 paper

4 You can submit a new short paper (for those who did not submit last year)

Colleagues who opt for presenting their 2020 paper will not be subjected to peer review process.

Submission deadline : 15 January 2021

Registration deadline : 13 April 2021

Link to the Call for papers: https://geml.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/GEML-CFP-2021-5.pdf

For further information please contact: [log in to unmask]

We very much look forward to seeing you online in May.

Kind regards

On behalf of GEM&L

Philippe

GEM&L

Academic research group on Management & Language

Member of the EFMD network of academic associations

Member of the FNEGE scientific committee

France