Dear IB Colleagues:
If you would like to add a real international business consulting project to your International Business/Management/Marketing courses, the X-Culture Project might be a good choice.
Over 70,000 students from 500 universities in 110 countries have taken part in X-Culture over the years, and more join the project every semester (full list here).
- X-Culture is a partnership of business professors. We put our students in global virtual teams (GVTs). About 6 per team, each in a different country.
- The students work on real-life international business challenges presented by real companies. The students basically serve as IB consultants, while also learning how to work with people from other cultures.
- No simulations. Real international virtual teams. Real clients. No travel needed. All collaboration is virtual.
- About 6,000 MBA and undergraduate students from 70+ countries on 6 continents participate in X-Culture every semester (70,000+ have participated in X-Culture so far).
- The best students are then invited to X-Culture Global Symposium, where they meet their team members and top managers from the client company.
- X-Culture won the Wharton’s Re-Imagine Education Award in the Nurturing Employability category.
- Research is a big part of X-Culture. So if you need to publish, we can help, too.
- NEW: Working professionals
- 2021-a: January 25 – March 14, 2021
- 2021-1b: March 1 – April 25, 2021
- 2021-2a: August 30 – October 17, 2021
- 2021-2b: October 4 – November 21, 2021
*The dates are tentative and will be finalized after the participant list is ready and we have information about all participants’ academic schedules. +/- up to 7 days is possible.
Ready to sign up? APPLY HERE TO JOIN X-CULTURE
Vas Taras, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of International Business
MS International Business Program Director
X-Culture Project Founder and Coordinator
Bryan School of Business and Economics
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
[log in to unmask]