Dear AIB member,

We are pleased to announce that Sheffield University Management School is
recruiting for a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in International Business
Strategy.

Are you interested in working for a top-ranked Management School which has
achieved accreditation from the three largest and most influential business
school associations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS?

With world-class facilities, ground-breaking research and cutting-edge
thinking, we are seeking applications from ambitious, highly motivated and
talented individuals who will be keen to play an active role in maintaining
and enhancing the Management School’s international reputation for
research, teaching excellence and innovation.

We welcome applications from candidates who can deliver excellent research
and teaching within the field of International Business Strategy.

Further details and to apply:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CCS242/lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-international-business-strategy?uuid=26cea58a-2e01-11eb-a3a3-064da8edb92a&campaign=jbe20201124&source=jbe

Closes: 4th January 2021

Job Ref: UOS026889

--
Dr Tom Buckley, FHEA
Lecturer in International Business Strategy

0114 222 3437

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.