A new issue of JIBP is ready to read.

JIBP CoverAIB membership has always been your passport to cutting-edge IB research. Now we can deliver it directly to your inbox.

The latest issue of Journal of International Business PolicyVolume 3, Issue 4 —has just been made available for you to read online. Enjoy!

HOW TO ACCESS THESE ARTICLES

1. Log in with your AIB ID using this link.
2. Click on the logo of the publication you'd like to access.
3. You're in! All the links in this email message will take you directly to the full article.

EDITORIAL, TOPICAL COLLECTION
Twenty-five years since TRIPS: Patent policy and international business

Suma Athreye, Lucia Piscitello, & Kenneth Shadlen

TOPICAL COLLECTION
Innovativeness and the design of intellectual property rights in preferential trade agreements: A refinement of the North–South explanation

Christoph Mödlhamer

TOPICAL COLLECTION
Discrimination against foreigners in the U.S. patent system

Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Reza Hosseini

TOPICAL COLLECTION
Access to medicines after TRIPS: Is compulsory licensing an effective mechanism to lower drug prices? A review of the existing evidence

Eduardo Urias & Shyama Ramani

TOPICAL COLLECTION
Pharmaceutical patent examination outcomes in the Dominican Republic

Luis Gil Abinader

COMMENTARY, OPEN ACCESS
Chinese whispers: COVID-19, global supply chains in essential goods, and public policy

Simon Evenett

COMMENTARY, TOPICAL COLLECTION
Reshaping the policy debate on the implications of COVID-19 for global supply chains

Sébastien Miroudot

COMMENTARY, OPEN ACCESS
Piketty, Thunberg, or Marx? Shifting ideologies in the COVID-19 bailout conditionality debate

Elisa Giuliani

COMMENTARY, TOPICAL COLLECTION
Beyond COVID-19: Applying “SDG logics” for resilient transformations

Jan Anton van Zanten & Rob van Tulder

BOOK REVIEW
World Investment Report 2020: International production beyond the pandemic

Axèle Giroud & Inge Ivarsson

SPECIAL THANKS
List of Guest Editors and Reviewers

MORE COVID-RELATED RESOURCES

The JIBP editorial team has created a dedicated topical collection for all our COVID-related articles. Click here to access our full archive.