Dear AIB Colleagues,

I would like to share the publication of my new book "Innovation Under the Radar" published by Cambridge University Press.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/innovation-under-the-radar/1FBBE6CC1F6EDB8D66E0D82C357E9039

It examines the nature and sources of innovations in Africa, and the roles of trade, MNEs, GVC participation and migration in the diffusion of innovations to and within Africa in this digital age.

These topics might be relevant to your courses or research interests. Please feel free to reach out to the publishers if you wish to secure review copies.

Best wishes,

Xiaolan

Xiaolan Fu

Professor of Technology and International Development

Director, Technology and Management for Development Centre

Department of International Development,

University of Oxford

www.oxfordtmcd.org<http://www.oxfordtmcd.org>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.