NEW SPECIAL ISSUE – Intellectual capital in R&D Management.

We are very pleased to announce R&D Management Call for Papers for a Special Issue on “Intellectual Capital in R&D Management”.

This special issue aims to unveil how intellectual capital is related to R&D Management, R&D projects, and R&D operations. A direct link to the call is available here

Guest Editor Team:

Marco Greco, University of Cassino and Southern Lazio (Italy)

Pia Hurmelinna-Laukkanen, University of Oulu (Finland)

Anne-Laure Mention, RMIT (Australia)

Asta Pundziene, University of California (USA), Kaunas University of Technology (Lithuania)

Alberto Di Minin, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna (Italy)

Submission open from 01/09/2021 until 31/10/2021. This issue will be published in the course of 2022. However, your paper will be published in advance-online viewing on the R&D Management website as soon as the review process is completed, so it might appear earlier.

Pagarbiai I Sincerely

Prof.dr. Asta Pundzienė

Visiting Scholar

F402 Haas School of Business,
University of California, Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-1930
Phone: (510) 603-0081
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Website: https://businessinnovation.berkeley.edu/

Rektoriaus patarėja mokslo ir inovacijų vystymo klausimais I

Advisor to the Rector for Strategic Development of Research and Innovation

Vadybos ir administravimo mokslo krypties doktorantūros komiteto pirmininkė I

Chairman of the Doctoral Committee in Management and Administration

Kauno technologijos universitetas I Kaunas University of Technology

Ekonomikos ir verslo fakultetas I School of Economics and Business

Gedimino 50-255, LT-44239 Kaunas

+370 618 70440 (UTC+2) I [log in to unmask] I www.ktu.lt

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

Šioje žinutėje ir su ja siunčiamuose dokumentuose esanti informacija gali būti konfidenciali ir yra skirta tik nurodytam asmeniui. Jeigu ji pasiekė klaidingą adresatą, prašome apie tai informuoti siuntėją bei neplatinti šios informacijos tretiesiems asmenims. Dėkojame.

The information contained in this email message and any attached files are intended for the named recipient and may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify sender immediately. Please do not disclose the content to outside parties. Thank you.