Dear AIB Community,

I hope you are staying safe and healthy during the COVID-19 global pandemic.

Due to the extenuating circumstances of COVID-19 and several informal requests by academics, we have decided to offer an extension to the submission deadline of the upcoming SI "Entrepreneurship Responses to Disruptions, Crises, and 'Black Swans' – A Cross-Country, Comparative Perspective" to be published in European Journal of International Management (EJIM).

The revised key information is as follows:

Important Dates

Guest Editors:

Dr. Stephan Gerschewski, University of Kent, United Kingdom
Dr. Thomas Schøtt, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
Dr. Natanya Meyer, University of Johannesburg, South Africa
Dr. Ondrej Dvouletý, University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic

Please find attached a PDF version of the CfP.

The CfP is also available online at https://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=5240

We hope that this submission deadline extension may give prospective authors more time to prepare a high-quality submission to EJIM, while also being able to take a well-deserved break during the Christmas/New Year’s holidays and re-charge their batteries accordingly.

We look forward to receiving your submissions by 31 January 2021.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Stephan (on behalf of the EJIM guest editors’ team Thomas, Natanya, Ondrej, and Stephan)

--

Dr Stephan Gerschewski, PhD | Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in International Marketing

Kent Business School, University of Kent

Room G31, Chipperfield Building

Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ

United Kingdom (UK)

Tel: +44 (0)1227 82 3317

Email: [log in to unmask]

University of Kent Staff Profile | LinkedIn | Google Scholar | ResearchGate

Call for Papers - Special Issue: Entrepreneurship Responses to Disruptions, Crises, and 'Black Swans' – A Cross-Country, Comparative Perspective (European Journal of International Management)

Call for Papers - Special Section: X-Culture: New Directions for Experiential Learning, Cross-Cultural Collaboration, Remote Work and Leadership in Global Virtual Teams (European Journal of International Management)

Senior Editor - European Journal of International Management

Gold for Kent in Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)

Web | KBS Blog