Please consider this for publication at AIB-L. Thank you so much
Respectfully
George Monray.

COLBS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is a small private and independent Business School located in Thailand. We are in the final process of obtaining a British accreditation Ofqual officially recognized. We offer a very competitive three year Graduate Diploma (Bachelor level 6) program in Business Management (with specializations in Management, HR and Marketing). It contains 360 UK credits (180 ECTS). Our programs are delivered using a very disruptive methodology of proactive learning. We are searching for international professors of Management and Business with several specializations: Management, Marketing, Finance and Human Resources.
Actually we are in demand for 3 or 4 part time and visiting professors in the areas of Finance, Operations Management, HR and Marketing.

Candidates should hold:
Ph. D, DBA, MBA or MSc in its field of research or teaching. Experience in teaching of at least 2 years. It will be highly valued professional experience in its teaching or research field. Nationalities: All nationalities can apply. We offer
The possibility to develop your skills in a friendly and competitive international atmosphere in the academic business world. Attractive reward package which includes allowances as transportation, flights, fuel or hotels. Possibilities to work intensively in Chiang Mai, Thailand during periods of 1 month. Place of work: Chiang Mai, Thailand. (Note that for visiting lecturers we will provide flights and accommodation).
More information about our company and academic programs here www.colbs.asia
Please send your CV with a covering letter to [log in to unmask]: mailto:[log in to unmask]

George Monray, Dean.
COLBS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
498 Chiangmai-Lampang Rd. Hafele Building. T.Thasala.
Mueang Chiang Mai. 50.000, Thailand
email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.colbs.asia

Edited with HubSpot: https://app.hubspot.com/signup/sales?hubs_campaign=hubspot-email-branding-virality&hubs_medium=virality&intent=salesFree&opt_sidebar=crm-email&utm_id=crm-email-signature-branding--editWithHubSpot&utm_source=email.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.