Hospitality Legislation-Road to the President's Desk

American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA)

MSU Hospitality Business Student Chapter

When: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time

Register: https://msu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9T9wKzDARMmpHReORMogmw

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

AHLA, Hospitality Business Student Chapter invites you to learn about the hospitality industry’s lobbying and how it impacts legislation as it climbs Capitol Hill to the President's desk. We will also be discussing how legislation impacts us as current college students and future leaders in our industries.

Chip Rogers, President and CEO of the American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA), David Barr, Chairman of the International Franchise Organization (IFA), as well as Matt Haller, IFA’s Senior Vice President of Government Affairs, will be joining us for this exciting round table discussion! It is possible there will be additional guest speakers confirming for the panel in the next few days.

This is open to all students! Please come prepared with questions! We look forward to seeing you on November 18, 2020. Please contact Zach with any questions.

Logos and Stationery | The MSU Brand | Michigan State University

Zachary Crawford
The School of Hospitality Business
Michigan State University | Class of 2023

Director of Communications | Hospitality Association

Director of Events | American Hotel and Lodging Association

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 248-990-6948

WHO WILL MAKE BUSINESS HAPPEN?

Spartans Will.