Hi,
I am going to leave the US this month, so I have to sell my car. It is a 2017 Camry SE in excellent condition. Its color is Celestial Silver Metallic.
Low mileage (32212 miles), Not involved in any accident,Clean title,Fuel-efficient
I am its second owner. KBB price is $16652. My asking price is $14500 or best offer. It will be sold as-is. Must sell before Nov 15th.  Please email me if you are interested in buying this car. Thanks.

Sincerely,Emily Liu