[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://oceania.aib.world/>

AIB Oceania<https://oceania.aib.world/> will be holding its first-ever online Chapter Conference and PDW<https://www.aib.world/event/aib-oceania-2020-online-chapter-conference-and-pdw/> on November 27—that's just a few weeks away!

This is an incredible opportunity to engage with new research and network with scholars throughout the Oceania region, all without ever having to leave the house!

Best of all, current AIB members can take part in this event completely free of charge. Just click the button below and complete your registration by Monday, November 23.

REGISTER NOW<https://aib.regfox.com/aib-oceania-2020-online-chapter-conference>

For a full summary of planned activities, including Keynote Sessions led by AIB Fellows Becky Reuber<https://www.aib.world/about/aib-fellows/rebecca-reuber/> and Sjoerd Beugelsdijk<https://www.aib.world/about/aib-fellows/sjoerd-beugelsdijk/>, please consult our official CFP<https://oceania.aib.world/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2020/10/AIB-Oceania-2020-Symposium-CFP-Updated-10.1.2020.pdf>. We hope to see you online soon!

Sincerely,
The AIB Oceania Leadership Team

HAVE A QUESTION?
Please contact the AIB Oceania 2020 Local Hosts–Associate Professor Maureen Benson-Rea at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Associate Professor Simon Mowatt at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.